7 germy surfaces you touch every day
New tests in busy U.S. cities have revealed which everyday surfaces are among the most germ-ridden, just in time for the cold and flu season.
- A 90-pound dope raid
- Adair vet takes Honor Flight
- Foster parents needed
- Local Vet makes Honor Flight
- Local lived close to capture site
- How sweet it is; gun owners come to LG
- A 3-ring circus
- Bluestar Mother’s accepting donations
Slate: Why does everything taste like chicken?
At least once a week, someone tells me that some food other than chicken "tastes like chicken." People throw the analogy around constantly. Virtually any meat that is pale in color, firm in texture, and lacking a strong flavor is subjected to the chicken comparison.
- Father and son give lecture at NSU
- More Features Headlines