Valentine’s Day will be here soon, and a romantic getaway may be just what the heart needs. TripAdvisor has released its list of the 10 most romantic hotels in the country, based on travelers’ reviews about the beautiful scenery, friendly staffs and romantic amenities like hot tubs and fireplaces.
1. Koa Kea Hotel & Resort, Hawaii
2. Starfish Manor Oceanfront Hotel, Lincoln City, Ore.
3. Inn of the Dove, Bensalem, Pa.
4. Spindrift Inn, Monterey, Calif.
5. St. Regis Princeville Resort, Princeville, Hawaii
6. Ocean Lodge, Saint Simons Island, Ga.
7. Little Palm Island Resort & Spa, Little Torch Key, Fla.
8. Queen of Hearts Resort, Palm Springs, Calif.
9. Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant, Forestville, Calif.
10. Castle Hill Inn, Newport, R.I.
- A 90-pound dope raid
- Adair vet takes Honor Flight
- Foster parents needed
- Local Vet makes Honor Flight
- Local lived close to capture site
- How sweet it is; gun owners come to LG
- A 3-ring circus
- Bluestar Mother’s accepting donations
Slate: Why does everything taste like chicken?
At least once a week, someone tells me that some food other than chicken "tastes like chicken." People throw the analogy around constantly. Virtually any meat that is pale in color, firm in texture, and lacking a strong flavor is subjected to the chicken comparison.
- Father and son give lecture at NSU
- More Features Headlines