Seasons readings! 15 great Christmas books
Your shopping list is almost all checked off. The tree is up with a few new decorations. The cookie cutters are arranged on the counter. And yet, you’re just not in the holiday mood. So how about a few good books to put you in the spirit? Here are 15 great Christmas reads.
- A 90-pound dope raid
- Adair vet takes Honor Flight
- Foster parents needed
- Local Vet makes Honor Flight
- Local lived close to capture site
- How sweet it is; gun owners come to LG
- A 3-ring circus
- Bluestar Mother’s accepting donations
Slate: Why does everything taste like chicken?
At least once a week, someone tells me that some food other than chicken "tastes like chicken." People throw the analogy around constantly. Virtually any meat that is pale in color, firm in texture, and lacking a strong flavor is subjected to the chicken comparison.
- Father and son give lecture at NSU
- More Features Headlines