Rogers State University will host Early Enrollment Day for high school seniors, transfer students and their parents.
The event gives attendees first chance to enroll in summer and fall classes. It also allows students and parents to meet faculty and learn about key student services, such as financial aid.
The event will be held on Saturday, March 30 on RSU’s Claremore campus. Doors will open for check in at 9 a.m. in the Centennial Center Ballroom. Breakfast will be served.
“There’s a lot that goes on during the enrollment process, and we’ve designed Early Enrollment Day to help new RSU students get a head start on their college career,” said Rebekah Warren, RSU assistant director of admissions.
Students will be able to enroll, get involved in student groups, complete the student housing process and more, she said.
Registration is required for the event and all participants must be admitted to the university prior to attending. Students should register online at www.rsu.edu/early-enroll.
For more information, contact RSU Admissions at 918-343-7548 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- RSU offers website development workshop
- Adair approves police SUV purchase
- Fourth-graders graduate from D.A.R.E.
- Oaks Indian Mission receives fresh look, supplies
- Financial assistance for nursing students
- Pryor students accepted to summer arts institute
- Proficiency award finalists
- Pryor Junior High February Students of the Month
- School Enrollment
- Soldier trunk coming to school
- More Education Headlines