Snow continues to fall in the Appalachian Mountains thanks to superstorm Sandy, leaving an estimated 150,000 people without power.
- Points of Interest
- Today in history 12-06-2012
- Christmas tale will make you a believer
- Today in history 11-29-2012
- Today in history 11-27-2012
- Book is good, bad and impossible to put down
- What is a coot?
- Waterfowl dates and information
- High blood pressure in young adults likely to go undiagnosed
- Today in History 11-25-2012
- Today in history 11-22-2012
- More Points of Interest Headlines